The “Streamline (K)” Limited Repair Program permits homebuyers to finance an additional $35,000 into their mortgage to improve or upgrade their home before move-in.
Eligible Improvements include:
- Roofs, gutters, Downspouts
- Upgrade or replace existing heating and/or air-conditioning systems
- Upgrade or replace plumbing and electrical systems
- Flooring (non structural repair or replacement)
- Painting Interior/Exterior
- Lead-Based paint stabilization or abatement of lead based paint
- Minor remodeling that does not involved structural repairs. Bathrooms and kitchens.
- New appliances (Range/Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer Dryer)
- Improvements for accessibility for persons with disabilities
- Energy Efficient Improvements
- Basement finishing
- Connection to public water or sewer.
- Repair or replacement of septic tank.
Ineligible Improvments include:
- Pool repair or construction
- Sidewalk or Drive repair or addition
- Repair of structural damage\
- New construction or addition rooms.
- Repairs that would include the moving of load bearing walls.
Call your FHA expert at Professional Mortgage Corp. 804 344-LOAN (5626)